1/15/09

Heart Headquarters


Well it is now beginning to look a lot like Valentine's Day.
I love Valentine's Day as you can probably tell.
I have the most fun making things for this holiday.
I finally made it up to Chiffoniers and got all of the Christmas things down.
Glazed from the Heart is now the official heart headquarters.
Come by Chiffoniers and see for yourself.





I love these four by four chunky canvases that can hang on the wall or sit on a table, desk...

These rose ink pens make writing that much more fun! Unfortunately, they have already been snapped right up and I won't be making more.

I have LOTS of candy wrapped and ready to go. Great for teachers, secret pals, carpool moms, kids or yourself...

Great little Love sign that you could tie on a vase with flowers, tie on a gift or just wrap it up as the gift.

I have several new heart frames this year and heart velcro charms for the Celebrate frames too.

The heart cake stand charms are going quickly and I doubt I will be able to make more before Valentine's Day. Grab them while you can!

These little vintage heart boxes are the perfect size for a truffle, a necklace, earrings...

I love these simple vases. What a lovely Valentine's gift this would make with a flower in it and a nice card.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. okay...so I'll take about one ove EVERYTHING you pictured!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin