3/31/10

Look Who Turned Two


I can hardly believe that my baby boy turned two this week!
He just got glasses two months ago and doesn't he look cute!

I borrowed a friend's Cricut and fell in love with it!
I used it to cut out these vinyl two's.
They peel right off. How cool is that?!?

Here is my oldest son. I love that smile!

Excellent cupcakes!

What handsome cousins! They are best buds.
My brother's son is on the left and my middle son is on the right.
These two were born exactly one month apart.

What a beautiful day it was to celebrate such a special two year old!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is 2! and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl- OMG- he is so handsome! What a blessing and I love his glasses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin