6/8/10

Another Trash to Treasure Transformation


I found this table on the curb one afternoon when I picked the boys up from school. I think they were a bit embarrassed as I pulled over and put it in the trunk, but look at it now!


It now has a darling mosaic top to it. I used pieces that I have painted and broken along the way, Natural Life pieces that have been broken in my space and broken dishes of my own and my mother-n-law's. With seven grandsons a lot gets broken.


This table is now at Brownstone.


PhotobucketLinked to:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    I'm Tumaini and I just ran across your blog. I LOVE this table. I'm in the process of completing a table with broken mirror pieces.
    I, too, am an at home mom who was looking to turn my furniture recylcing into a business. However, after discovering ALL the people who are doing it, I changed focus.

    I am in the process of building an AMAZING website that will allow recycled furniture makers to sell their furniture online.

    I am talking to investors now, entering contests, and spreading the word.

    Is this something you think you'll be interested in?
    If so, check out my blog at www.flippinfactory.wordpress.com

    You'll find a list of artists from across the country who are doing this, and making money doing.

    Looking forward to your feedback!

    T. Rivera
    www.flippinfactory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin