9/8/10

Personalized Journal Covers



I actually made these journals at the end of the school year. The top two were for my sons' teachers and the bottom three were for my wonderful Bible study friends. I used my sons' old uniform shirts to make the flowers on the top two. I had plenty of stained shirts to choose from.

The cover fits over a composition book, so you can switch them out when you are finished writing in them. Target had the composition books on sale for 25 cents each with the school supplies, so I loaded up. You can expect to see many more of these in the future. I use canvas for the journal cover and I run photo fabric through my ink jet printer for the pictures.
I am loving photo fabric and using it on everything right now.

I have never linked to a "party" before, so this is a first for me. You can click on the "Tea Rose Home" button to see many more handcrafted items.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin