12/6/10

No longer at The Brownstone Village/Open House this Saturday


I apologize for the poor quality of these pictures, but I forgot my camera and was just thankful to have a phone that takes pictures. These pictures were taken at an open house I participated in before Thanksgiving. If you missed that one then you have another opportunity to shop Glazed from the Heart this coming Saturday, December 11th from 1 to 5. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I will give you directions to my house.
sharonkaysimons@yahoo.com

I have lots of darling flower pins and clips that I have made.
There are only a few of the cute holly clips pictured above left.

Some Santa pins are left. Great stocking stuffer or teacher gift. It looks cute tied on a gift too.

These cute clips have been very popular! I will be making more. Some people are gluing magnets on the back, some are using them to hang Christmas cards,some are using these to clip their To: and From: tags on gifts... So many uses...

For those of you who don't already know, I have indeed moved out of The Brownstone Village in Arlington. It is a great place. It was just too far for me and I am scaling back. Speaking of scaling back, I am no longer producing the Celebrate cake stand charms, picture frames, plates, platters and velcro charms. You may want to buy what you can on Saturday. Once they are gone that's it.

Hope to see you there.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Simons,
    I don't know if you remember me but I e-mailed you last year when I gladly stumbled upon your blog. I was a Freshman at the University of Arkansas, anticipating a transfer to Baylor, and now thankfully I am a Baylor Bear! I mentioned I was a bit crafty and was very encouraged by your blog. I still have it bookmarked and love seeing all your creative, wonderful pieces. After months of contemplating and figuring out what to put my talents to use on, I have finally made a blog of my own and would love for you to check it out. It's not much and definitely a work in progress. By the grace of God I have had time to create different things and sell a few along the way. I thought I would let you know since your craftiness and love for the Lord has encouraged me and help me stay strong along the way. I hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year and wonderful time together over the holidays! Have a great day, be blessed! :)

    Meredith Ramsey
    www.twinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin