2/2/11

Much Fun


The snow is beautiful and the time at home with the boys has been a blessing. Although I am growing tired with three boys and one me for two days in the house, we are having so much fun!



Today's menu included grilled cheese, turtle brownies and lots of hot coffee and cocoa.




I ended up keeping all of these chalkboards that I had intended to sell. I love them together on my bathroom wall. Each family member drew a snow scene a month ago. We actually took them down and drew hearts today.



In addition, to drawing with chalk, we have been doing lots of coloring too. Coloring and eating!!! Yipeeeee! All of that to say, boy I hope they have school tomorrow! Ha!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the chalkboard idea!! What a great way to display unique little masterpieces throughout the year! I think I may have to borrow that idea. I have had a bunch of frames laying around wondering what to do with. Thanks for the inspiration, I love visiting and seeing what you come up with ;0)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin