3/17/12

Feastivities

I wasn't sure if I still remembered how to do this or not. I had a great Valentine's Day season at Feastivities but did not take any pictures. However, I just filled my space last week and did remember to take pictures, download them, and share them with you here on my long lost blog.

Feastivities always does such a great job with their window displays!
I love the way they reuse vintage pieces as well.
What I great idea to use this plate as their open sign.
I recently made this lamp. The actual lamp is painted with chalkboard paint and the skeleton lampshade is tied with vintage ribbon and lace. I love it!



Chalkboard egg cups are great as placecards for your Easter dinner.
Darling muslin and burlap gift bags are perfect for gift cards, jewelry, votive candles and much more.



Photobucketpost signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin