5/24/13

Garage Sale Treasures

I was able to drop by a garage sale last month with some friends.  It is always nice to have friends who help you scout out treasures.  I love repurposing things and saving money as well as the earth.  :)  My son's name has been on his wall for several years, but is has always looked lonely...  Garage sale treasure to the rescue.  This vintage door was just what we needed to frame the letters of his name.
I was able to hang the door by the hinges that were already on it.  Thankfully, it is not too heavy.
 
Moral of this story.  See a garage sale...Stop... take friends. 
I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this door when I bought it for $2, and now I love my $2 transformation!
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin