2/14/09

Salt Dough Charms

This year the boys and I made salt dough charms for the cake stand. I highly recommend that everyone do this. I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs, Flip Flops and Applesauce. This blog always has wonderful activities that you can do with your children. You will find the recipe for the salt dough on the blog and simple instructions. We used a can to roll our dough and cut out our hearts with a knife since our rolling pin and cookie cutters are already at the new house.

The boys had fun making the dough and painting the hearts.
I did sprinkle the hearts with some glitter too.
We plan on making Easter Egg charms soon.


Here are the charms before we painted them.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,
    Those heart charms turned out so cute, and I love the way they look on your cake stand.
    So glad the boys had fun.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin