2/20/11

Before and After




I embellished another Walmart bag. This time I used lace and left the original handles. I stamped a silk flower and stuck a brad through it rather then making my own flower. This lace was actually a ruffle at the bottom of an old window treatment that I bought in Canton a long time ago. It was super easy. I just cut it off and hot glued it on the bag. Wish every project was this easy. The original bag at the top is what I started with when I made this one too.

I linked to:

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! What nice embellishments.

    PS- I'm doing my first giveaway ever on my blog, I'd love if you would stop by and enter! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin