As the mother of three boys who has lived and breathed Star Wars, I really loved this commercial (along with so many others). "The force" is very strong in our house. I will never forget when my oldest son pretended to open the automatic doors at Target with "the force." At one point my middle son turned everything into a light saber. He had a one track mind.
Top Ten Things
My Middle Son has turned into a Lightsaber!
1. a vacuum cleaner attachment
2. a broken stick of jingle bells
3. the glow stick he received at the Christmas Eve service (Although it was safer than a candle, it proved to be much more distracting.)
4. a french fry
5. a rake
6. a blue plastic baseball bat
7. any stick in any yard
8. the stick left after he finished his corn dog
9. two different color crayons and he had a real battle in his hands
10. a spatula, after he finished licking the cookie batter off